Conversation One
對話1
Questions 1 to 5 are based on Conversation One.
請根據對話1回答第1題到第5題。
W: Hello, This is Kate Smith, I'm calling from ABC Company.
女:你好,這里是ABC公司,我是凱特·史密斯。
M: Oh, hello, Kate. Great to hear from you.
男:你好,凱特。很高興接到你的來電。
W: You've already been told that you've been shortlisted for interview...
女:我們已經通知過您,您進入了最后一輪面試。
M: Oh, yes...
男:嗯,是的……
W: Well, we're very excited about meeting you.
女:我們期待您的到來。
W: OK, I just want to talk you through the procedure for the day.
女:我打電話是想通知您面試當天的程序。
W: Someone will meet you when you arrive,
女:首先,到了之后會有人接待您,
W: and then bring you up to meet myself and Arthur Miller, the CEO.
女:上來之后您會見到我和CEO阿瑟·米勒。
M: OK, sounds good.
男:聽起來不錯。
M: So will you be the only members of the interview panel there then?
男:所以面試官只有你們兩個嗎?
W: Yes, it'll be just me and Arthur who will talk to you.
女:是的,只有我和阿瑟與您談話。
W: The interview will be in three parts
女:面試分為三部分,
W: first of all we'll ask you some general questions about yourself
女:首先我們會問一些常規問題,涉及到您的個人情況、
W: and your educational and professional background,
女:教育背景和職業背景,
W: and then we'll move on to specifics.
女:然后是細節部分。
M: Oh, um, specifics? Well er, what kind of questions will you be asking?
男:哦,呃,細節?你們會問哪種問題?
W: Well, it'll be very similar to the personal statement you submitted with your CV
女:類似于你簡歷里附的個人陳述,
W: we'll be expecting you to... to give actual examples of problems you've faced and solved,
女:我們希望你能給出具體事例,說明你遇到并解決的困難,
W: and of what you feel are the major successes in your career so far.
女:還有你職業生涯中取得的重大成功。
M: OK. Well, yeah, that sounds great — can't wait!
男:好!聽起來好棒!我等不及了!
W: Then there'll be a chance for you to ask us any questions — about the job itself, or ABC Company in general...
女:然后你還可以問我們一些問題,比如關于工作本身,或者ABC公司的總體情況。
M: Oh, um, OK... I'll think of something!
男:嗯,好,我要想想。
W: After that, we'd like you to give a short presentation on how you see ABC Company as a company progressing,
女:最后,我們希望你做一個簡短的展示,主題是你如何看待ABC公司這個發展中的公司,
W: and how you see yourself taking us there.
女:以及您應聘我們公司的優勢。
M: OK, so will I be expected to give like a formal style presentation?
男:好的,我要做正式的展示嗎?
W: It can be as formal or informal as you like.
女:正式和非正式的都可以。
W: There'll be a computer and a data projector there available.
女:我們會提供電腦和投影機。
W: If you need anything else, just let us know.
女:如果你還有其他需要,請告知我們。
M: Oh, um... OK, a presentation! I'll think of something. I haven't done one of those in a while...
男:啊,好,展示!我要好好想想!我最近都沒做過展示……
W: Is that all clear?
女:我都說明白了嗎?
M: Yes.
男:嗯,明白了。
W: Great! So, Daniel, I'll see you at 11 a.m., Thursday next week.
女:好!那么,丹尼爾,時間是下周四上午11點,到時候見。
M: OK, great. I look forward to meeting you! Thanks, bye.
男:好的!到時候見!謝謝你,再見。
W: Bye.
女:再見。
Questions 1 to 5 are based on Conversation One.
請根據對話1回答第1題到第5題。
Question 1. Why does the woman call the man?
第1題 這個女士為什么給這個男士打電話?
Question 2. What kind of questions can the man ask in the interview?
第2題 面試中,這個男士可以問什么問題?
Question 3. Which is the last part of the interview?
第3題 面試的最后一部分是什么?
Question 4. What might be expected from the man's presentation?
第4題 這個男士的展示要包括什么內容?
Question 5. When is the interview scheduled?
第5題 面試安排在什么時候?