Question 5. W: I wonder what's happened to our train. It should have been here 20 minutes ago according to the timetable. But it's already 9:30.
問題5 女:我想知道我們的列車發生了什么。按照列車時刻表,火車20分鐘前就應該到這里了,但現在都9:30了
M: There's no need to get nervous. The announcement says it's 40 minutes late.
男:別緊張,并說廣播里通知了,火車將會晚點40分鐘。
Q:When is the train arriving?
問題:火車將于什么時候到達?
Question 6. M: John is handsome and wealthy. Believe it or not, he is still a bachelor.
問題6 男:約翰又英俊又有錢。信不信由你,他現在還是單身。
W: He is a notorious guy in many girls' eyes. I'm sick of hearing his name.
女:在女孩們眼中,他已經聲名狼藉了,我一聽見他的名字就惡心。
Q: What does the woman mean?
問題:這個女人是什么意思?
Question 7. M: Cars had lined up bumper to bumper. And I've been held up on the express way for an entirehour.
問題7 男:車輛都一輛挨一輛地排在那兒動不了,我已經在高速路上等了整整一個小時了
W: Really? It must be a pain in the neck. But be patient. Anyway, you can do nothing but wait.
女:真的嗎?這可真是夠討厭的。別著急,你能做的就只有等了
Q: What do we learn about the man?
問題:我們能從對話中獲知什么?
Question 8. W: Yesterday I was surprised to see Mary using that washing machine you were going to throw away.
問題8 女:昨天我很吃驚地看到Mary在用你打算要扔掉的洗衣機。
M: Yes, it's quite old and in very poor condition. Frankly speaking, that she got it working amazes me a lot.
男:是的,洗衣機確實十分破舊了。坦白說,Mary又讓那個洗衣機開始工作也讓我很吃驚。
Q: What does the man imply about Mary?
問題:關于Mary,這個男士在暗示什么?