Question 1. M: Before we play again, I'm going to buy a good tennis racket.
問題1 男:下次我們打球之前,我得去買支好的網球拍
W: Your shoes aren't in a very good shape, either.
女:你的鞋子也有點變形了
Q: What does the woman mean?
問題:女人的意思是什么?
Question 2. M: Barbara, I'm glad you could assist me in the lab demonstration. But aren't you supposed to go to Dr. Smith's lecture today?
問題2 男:Barbara,我很高興你能夠幫我進行實驗展示。但是你不是應該今天要去史密斯博士的講座嗎?
W: I asked Kathy to take notes for me.
女:我已經請Kathy幫我記筆記了
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
問題:從對話中我們可以獲知什么?
Question 3. W: Steve invited me to the dinner party on Sunday evening. Have you received your invitation yet?
問題3 女:Steve邀請我周日晚上去參加聚餐,你是否也收到了邀請?
M: Yes. He phoned me this morning and told me he wanted all his old classmates to come to the reunion.
男:是的,他今早給我打電話了,他希望所有的老同學都能去參加這次聚會
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
問題:我們從對話中獲知什么?
Question 4. W: I'm afraid I'm a little bit seasick. I feel dizzy.
問題4 女:我恐怕我有點暈船。我覺得頭暈
M: Close your eyes and relax. You'll be all right as soon as we come ashore.
男:你先閉上眼睛放松一下,一會兒上岸就好了。
Q: Where does the conversation most probably take place?
問題:這段對話最有可能發生在哪里?