維納斯:孩子們遮住你們的眼睛!不要看。
I didn't know there would be nudity here.
我不知道這里會有不穿衣服的人。
Why did you bring us here?
你為什么帶我們來這里呢?
Milo:I brought you here to see this celebration of the beauty of the human form.
米洛:我帶你們來是欣賞這個頌揚人類形體之美的藝術展覽。
Venus:This is obscene!
維納斯:簡直不堪入目!
Look at the bare breasts on that one and the one over there is topless.
看看這個袒胸露乳,而那一個則是赤膊上陣。
That man's private parts are on display for everyone to see.
還有那個男人將每處細節都展示給世人。
Most of these are butt naked!
大多數人連褲子都沒穿!
Milo:Can't you see past the nudity to appreciate the artists' creations?
米洛:你就不能跳過這些單從藝術角度欣賞藝術家們的這些杰作嗎?
Venus:I'm not one of those people who go to nude beaches and run around in their birthday suit completely uninhibited.
維納斯:我可不是那種會去天體海灘完全無拘無束享受的人。
This is shameful!
那會很丟人的!
Milo:This isn't a nude beach.
米洛:這里又不是你提到的那個地方。
It's a museum.
你現在身處的是一間博物館。
Your kids are here to appreciate some of the finest art in history.
你的孩子們來這里會欣賞歷史上最好的藝術品。
Venus:I don't call this art. I call it pornography.
維納斯:我可不認為這些是藝術。我想下流還差不多。
I'm taking my kids out of here.
我要帶孩子們離開了。
Oh my God, there are full frontals wherever you look!
哦,我的上帝,你看還有這么多扎堆的人!
Kids, keep your eyes covered.
孩子們千萬別睜開眼睛眼睛。
We're leaving.
我們離開。
Milo:All right, but I was just trying to open your kids' eyes to art.
米洛:好吧,但是我只是想讓你的孩子們接受些藝術熏陶。
Venus:You've opened their eyes all right, and I'm slamming them shut!
維納斯:你要是這樣熏陶,我就讓他們不接受!