吉安卡洛:哇,你要去哪里?
I thought we were going to hang out.
我想我們要出去逛逛的。
Alana:I'm going to work.
阿拉娜:我要去工作。
Giancarlo:Work? I didn't know you got a job.
吉安卡洛:工作?我不知道你找到了工作。
Alana:I'm busking on Main Street.
阿拉娜:我要去街上賣藝。
Giancarlo:You mean you're panhandling? That's not working.
吉安卡洛:你的意思是要去行乞?這可不是工作。
Alana:I'm not panhandling. I'm working for tips.
阿拉娜:我不是行乞。我是靠本事吃飯。
I perform, try to draw a crowd, and then pass the hat.
我表演,試著吸引人群,然后收錢。
Giancarlo:Can you really make money that way?
吉安卡洛:真的能賺到錢嗎?
Alana:You'd be surprised.
阿拉娜:你會很驚訝的。
I got the idea from Danielle and her friends.
我的靈感來源于丹尼爾和她的朋友們。
A group of them do street theater and comedy routines.
他們一群人表演街頭戲劇及喜劇。
A friend of theirs juggles and does acrobatics.
一個人表演雜耍和雜技。
Another guy does magic tricks.
另一個人則是魔術。
Giancarlo:And they do all this on the street?
吉安卡洛,他們都是在街上做這些嗎?
Don't they get hassled by the cops?
警察不會找他們的麻煩嗎?
Alana:The cops occasionally tell them to move along or tell the crowd to disperse, but if they're respectful and nobody complains, they get left alone.
阿拉娜:警察偶爾告訴他們離開或告誡人群散開,但如果他們受人尊重,而且沒有人抱怨的話,他們會獨自離開。
Hey wait, where are you going?
嘿,等等,你要去哪里?
Giancarlo:I'm going with you.
吉安卡洛:我要和你一起。
I want to give this street performing a try.
我想試試街頭表演。
Alana:What can you do?
阿拉娜:你會做什么呢?
Giancarlo:I'm a man of many talents.
吉安卡洛:我是一個才華橫溢的人。
Alana:Are you?
阿拉娜:你嗎?
Giancarlo:Don't look so surprised!
吉安卡洛:別那么驚訝!