No. You are handsome handsome couple.But wait a minute.The Hedwig and the Angry Inch.
你倆真是天作之合啊 不過先等下 你的"搖滾芭比"
Are you done now?Yeah, I finished the the show a few, uh 5 month ago actually.
現在結束了嗎 是的 這場表演5個月前就結束了
I'm sorry I didn't get to see it.I loved the movie.And I would love to see you do that.
真可惜我沒能看成 我很喜歡那部電影 而且我可想看你表演了
I lost 21 ponds.I was like under 150 ponds by the time the show was done.
我減了21磅 演出結束時 我體重都不到150磅了
Because It was so feminine. - On purpose or no?
因為要顯得很女性化 -是有意減重還是
Mostly on purpose. Yeah.I had to change my frame up and make sure that I was much more feminine in the, in the outfits that I was supposed to be wearing.
算是有意的吧 是的 我必須要改變自己的身材來確保 自己穿上戲服后 顯得更有女性韻味
But it's a grueling show.I sort of miss it.
那表演真的能累趴人 但我還有點舍不得它
But I miss it like eat anything I wanted.
不過舍不得是因為我能胡吃海喝
And still lose weight.Because it was such a...like an exhausting show to do.
但還是能減肥 因為這演出真的 真的很讓人精疲力竭
I was gonna say. You must be exhausted.
我剛剛還打算說 你一定覺得很累
It was non-stop.John Cameron Mitchell who originated the role of Hedwig Just was doing it in New York currently and hurt himself.
沒玩沒了 約翰·卡梅倫·米歇爾 他創造了海德威這個角色 但他在紐約演出的時候 卻把自己給弄傷了
So because it's a really exhausting role.That's what Broadway's for.
因為這角色實在是太磨人了 不過這就是百老匯
I think that's why people pay big money to go to New York and see big shows.
這就是為什么大家愿意掏腰包 去紐約看這些大型演出
Because they wanna see people working hard.You know, doing it live.
因為觀眾想看到演員們認真投入的演出 你知道的 現場演出