米尼薩:我什么也沒聽到。
Jaloliddin:I think you have a flat tire.
賈勒汀:我想你有輪胎漏氣了。
Minisa:The left rear tire has a slow leak, but I just inflated it the last time I was at the gas station, so I'm sure it's fine.
米尼薩:左后胎有些慢漏氣,但上次我在加油站時還充過氣,所以我相信它沒問題。
Jaloliddin:No, really, I think you need to pull off to the side of the road.
賈勒汀:不,真的,我認為你需要停到路邊。
Minisa:We're on a busy freeway, but if you insist.
米尼薩:我們現在可是在繁忙的高速公路上,但如果你非得堅持的話。
Jaloliddin:Wow, your tire is definitely flat.
賈勒汀:哇,你的輪胎肯定漏氣了。
See how the tire is completely worn out, with hardly any tread left?
你看看輪胎怎么搞的?幾乎快磨透了,連胎面都沒了。
Minisa:Yeah, well, I've been meaning to get a new one. Now what?
米尼薩:是啊,好吧,我一直想弄個新的。現在該怎么辦呢?
Jaloliddin:We need to change it. Let's see if you have a jack and a spare tire.
賈勒汀:我們需要換胎。讓我們來看看你是否有千斤頂和備用胎。
Minisa:I think they're in the trunk, but I don't think I could do it myself.
米尼薩:我想這些工具應該在汽車車尾的行李箱里,但我自己可能干不了。
Jaloliddin:Right. I'll change the tire.
賈勒汀:好吧。我來換輪胎。
Do you have a wrench so I can get the lug nuts off?
你有一個可以擰螺母的扳手嗎?
Minisa:I have some basic tools in the trunk, too, I think.
米尼薩:我想,行李箱里也有這些基本工具。
Jaloliddin:Put your hazard lights on and I'll get to work.
賈勒汀:打開你的危險信號燈,我就開始干活。
At least your rim doesn't look bent.
至少你的輪圈看起來沒彎。
Minisa:I'm glad to hear that. What should I do?
米尼薩:很高興聽到這個消息。我該怎么做?
Jaloliddin:Bone up on basic car maintenance?
賈勒汀:突擊學習下基本的汽車維護?