Section B Activity 2a Listen and write what the tourists ask about in each conversations.
b 活動2a 聽文章,寫出在每段對話中游客的需求
Conversation 1 Could you tell me where there's a good place to eat?
對話1 你知道哪能吃到美食嗎?
Of course.
當然。
There are a lot of good restaurants in Sunvile.
在塞維利亞有許多有名的餐館。
What kind of food are you looking for?
你要尋找什么風味的食物?
Vegetarian.
素食。
I'd try Green Land. They have delicious salads.
我會選擇‘綠地’餐廳。他們的沙拉非常好吃。
Conversation 2 Do you know if there are any public restrooms around here?
對話2 你知道附近有公共廁所嗎?
Yes.
有。
You'll find some at any corner of Market and Middle Streets.
你在市場或是中街的任何一個拐角都能看到廁所。
Ummm… are they clean?
恩,廁所干凈嗎?
Oh, yes. They're very clean.
非常干凈。
Conversation 3 Could you tell me if there is a good museum in Sunville?
對話3 你知道塞維利亞有博物館嗎?
Well, we have several.
我們有許多博物館。
What kind of museums do you like -history?
你喜歡什么類型的博物館,歷史?
Science? Children's museums?
科學?還是兒童博物館?
How about history?
歷史博物館怎么樣?
I like history museums. They're fascinating.
我喜歡歷史博物館。這太棒了。
Oh, Dad! History museum are boring.
爸爸,歷史博物館沒意思。
Let's go a science museum.
我們去科技博物館吧。
Science? We always go to science museums.
科技?我們老去科技博物館。
I don't like science museums.
我不喜歡科技博物館。
I want to go to a children's museum. They're more fun.
我想去兒童博物館。那里很有趣。
Well, I'm too old for a children's museum.
我的年齡不適合去兒童博物館。
Why don't we go to an art museum?
我們去藝術博物館吧?
Why don't you go to the computer museum?
為什么不去電腦博物館呢?
There are a lot of fun things for children there.
兒童可以在那里做一些有趣的事情。
You can learn all about the history of computers,as well as learn about science.
他們既能夠學到電腦的歷史,還能了解科技。
That's a great idea!
這個主意好。
Let's go to the computer museum.
我們去電腦博物館吧。
How do we get there?
我們怎么去?
譯文屬可可英語原創(chuàng),未經允許,不得轉載。