日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語口語 > 實戰口語 > 美語情景對話 > 正文

美語情景對話 第434期:The Gift 生日禮物

編輯:Aimee ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Todd: So, Ruthie, what did you do today?

托德:魯斯,你今天做什么了?
Ruth: Well, I got up quite early this morning, actually, to go shopping.
魯斯:我今天早上起得很早,然后去購物了。
Todd: Oh, yeah! (Yeah) Ooh, shopping.
托德:哦,是嗎?(是啊)哦,購物!
Ruth: I really like shopping.
魯斯:我特別喜歡購物。
Todd: That's true but you're on a budget. You're trying to save money.
托德:這是沒錯,可是你不是在節省開支嘛。你在存錢啊。
Ruth: I know, but is was my brother's birthday. Well, it is my brother's birthday in a week so.
魯斯:我知道,可是我哥哥的生日快到了。我哥哥一周后過生日。
Todd: Oh, no kidding.
托德:哦,不是開玩笑吧。
Ruth: Yeah.
魯斯:沒有。
Todd: So, what did you get your brother for his birthday?
托德:那你為你哥哥買什么生日禮物了?
Ruth: Well, it was quite difficult to find something that I thought he would like, but I got him some cakes in the end, some Japanese cakes.
魯斯:我認為很難找到他會喜歡的禮物,不過我最后給他買了蛋糕,一些日式蛋糕。
Todd: Japanese cakes?
托德:日式蛋糕?
Ruth: Yeah, they're in like a special presentation box.
魯斯:對,蛋糕裝在特別的包裝盒里。
Todd: So, how are you going to get the cakes to your brother? Just through the post office?
托德:那你怎么把蛋糕給你哥哥呢?去郵局寄給他嗎?
Ruth: Yes, I sent them in the post this morning.
魯斯:對啊,我今天早上寄給他了。
Todd: Oh, did you send them express or just regular mail?
托德:哦,你寄的是快遞還是平郵?
Ruth: No, regular mail because it was cheaper.
魯斯:平郵,因為便宜。
Todd: But, don't you want it to hurry and get there for his birthday?
托德:可是你不想縮短時間,趕在他生日的時候寄到嗎?
Ruth: I've got one week. I think it will get there in time.
魯斯:我有一周的時間。我想蛋糕會及時寄到的。
Todd: So, what do you think your brother will think of the cakes?
托德:那你覺得你哥哥會怎么看那些蛋糕?
Ruth: I don't think he'll like them actually.
魯斯:我想他不喜歡。
Todd: No?
托德:為什么?
Ruth: Well, he likes chocolate cake, and they look like they've got kind of chocolate inside but it's bean paste. I think he'll be disappointed.
魯斯:因為他喜歡巧克力蛋糕,那些蛋糕看上去好像里面有巧克力,可是實際上那是豆沙。我想他會失望的。
Todd: So what did your brother get you for your last birthday?
托德:那之前你過生日的時候你哥哥送你什么了?
Ruth: That's a good question. He always gives me money, and he often gives me chocolate as well. He's very generous.
魯斯:這是個好問題。他一般都給我錢,還有巧克力。他非常大方。
Todd: Actually, I'm the same way. Guys like to give money. Money is so easy. No shopping involved.
托德:實際上我也是這樣的。男生都喜歡送錢當禮物。給錢很簡單嘛,也不用去購物。
Ruth: It's practical, though, it's good.
魯斯:雖然很實際,不過挺好的。
Todd: Now, I've been told that when you give money for a gift, it's actually very impolite.
托德:可是有人跟我說給錢當禮物其實非常不禮貌。
Ruth: Really?
魯斯:真的嗎?
Todd: Is that true? Yeah!
托德:真的嗎?是啊!
Ruth: Why is that?
魯斯:為什么呢?
Todd: I don't know. Some people say it's just really impersonal. That you should take the time to get a gift.
托德:我也不知道。有些人說那種做法很不禮貌。你應該花時間去買個禮物。
Ruth: Really! I really think if anybody gave me money I would be so pleased. It's a good present.
魯斯:真的嗎?可是我認為如果有人給我錢當作禮物我會很高興的。那是個很好的禮物。
Todd: Exactly, that's what I think. (Pause) Hey, um, actually, when are you going to see your brother next?
托德:沒錯,我也是那么想的。(停頓了一下)嘿,你下次什么時候見你哥哥?
Ruth: Probably, I will see him in August of September.
魯斯:大概八九月的時候吧。
Todd: Oh, that's quite a way away.
托德:哦,那還好長時間呢。
Ruth: Yes, about four months is that.
魯斯:是啊,大概還有四個月。
Todd: So is this a younger brother or older brother?
托德:你說的是你弟弟還是哥哥?
Ruth: He's older. He's twenty-six.
魯斯:是哥哥,他今年26歲了。
Todd: Oh, he's twenty six.
托德:哦,他26歲了。
Ruth: He's going to be twenty-six soon.
魯斯:他馬上就要26歲了。
Todd: Ok, well, if you happen to e-mail him, tell him happy birthday.
托德:好的,如果你給他發電子郵件的話,替我跟他說一聲祝他生日快樂。
Ruth: Oh, certainly will do. Thanks.
魯斯:哦,我當然會的。謝謝你。

譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
generous ['dʒenərəs]

想一想再看

adj. 慷慨的,寬宏大量的,豐盛的,味濃的

聯想記憶
shoulder ['ʃəuldə]

想一想再看

n. 肩膀,肩部
v. 扛,肩負,承擔,(用肩

 
impersonal [im'pə:sənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不受個人感情影響的,冷淡的,沒有人情味的,非特

聯想記憶
budget ['bʌdʒit]

想一想再看

n. 預算
vt. 編預算,為 ... 做預算

 
disappointed [.disə'pɔintid]

想一想再看

adj. 失望的

 
presentation [.prezen'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 陳述,介紹,贈與
n. [美]講課,報告

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 原神黄色漫画| 炖鲫鱼汤怎么做好喝又营养视频| a型血和b型血生的孩子是什么血型| 古铜| 搏击俱乐部豆瓣| 误杀2剧情| 新闻女郎| 白洁合集| 松雪泰子| 大众故事1974意大利| 好一个中国大舞台简谱| 唐瑜苏沐月是哪部短剧| 电影你不要走| justin harris| 觉醒年代免费看| av线网| 《卜算子》全文加拼音| 同桌的你电影免费观看| 北京卫视今天节目预告| 2018年党课主题及内容| 电影哪吒闹海二| 胡慧中电影| 时间空间和人第二部| 祖卡尔| 汪鹏| 延边卫视节目表| 诺曼瑞杜斯| 双男动漫| 茶馆妈妈韩剧| 马会传真论坛13297соm查询官网| 寡妇的大乳bd高清| 热天午后| infrustructure| 珊特尔·范圣滕| 周子航| 二年级上册音乐教案全册| 魔镜电影免费观看完整版高清| 早餐中国| 装饰色彩| 苏晓电视剧叫什么名字的| 贵妃还乡|