本段對話選自Heroes,《英雄》
Man:Now you seemed a little off today at the meeting.
男性:你今天在會議上有點兒反常。
Matt:No,no,no,no,no.I'm good.
馬特:不不不不。我很好。
Man:You sure?
男性:你確定?
Matt:I'm good.I'm under control.It's good.Double shot mocha.You look like you could use a little pick-me-up.
馬特:我很好,能控制自己。很好,兩份摩卡咖啡。看樣子你得喝點提神飲料了。
It's okay.No strings attached.
沒事的,完全免費,沒有任何條件。
Man:Not interested.
男性:沒興趣。
Matt:Come on,let's do this easy,all right?Just two guys talking.Come on.
馬特:好吧,我們開門見山,好么?就好像兩個朋友在聊天一樣。
Sylar:I get it.You are the good cop.How ironic.
塞拉亞:知道了,你是個好警察,多么諷刺啊。
Matt:So we need a name.Your supplier,all right?You give us that name,you keep a clean record.
馬特:我們需要一個名字,誰是你的供應商?告訴我名字,你就沒事了。
Sylar:He's a liar,totally lying.
塞拉亞:他騙你的,別信他。
Man:Why are you looking at my forehead?Does it say schmuck or something?
男性:你盯著我的額頭干什么?上面寫著笨蛋還是什么?
Matt:I wasn't staring at your forehead.
馬特:我沒有盯著。
Man:You're not getting a name,coffee boy.
男性:你不會得到名字的,咖啡男。