第26周 在美發店
熒屏情景:
星期四 造型 片段選自《小姐好白》 White Chicks 35:33--36:27
Marcus: Hello?
馬庫斯:喂?
Girl friend: Hi, baby.
女朋友:寶貝。
Marcus: What's up, baby?
馬庫斯:什么事,寶貝?
Girl friend: Well, I'm getting my hair done, and I was thinking that we could go to the movies. How's that sound?
女朋友:我頭發做完了,我們是不是該去看電影?你覺得怎么樣?
Woman A: I'm back.
女甲:我回來了。
Girl friend: Who is that?
女朋友:什么人?
Woman A: You're never going to get that big old head in this tiny hole. Here, let me help you.
女甲:你這么大的頭進不了這么小的洞。過來,我幫你。
Marcus: Hold on.
馬庫斯:等等。
Woman A: I'll hold it open while you put it in.
女甲:我撐開,你把頭伸進來。
Marcus: Okay.
馬庫斯:好的。
Girl friend: What is she holding?
女朋友:她拿著什么?
Woman A: Push it. It's almost in.
女甲:用力。快進來了。
Girl friend: What is almost in? Marcus. Marcus Anthony Copeland Ⅱ, you better answer me right now.
女朋友:什么,快進來,馬庫斯?馬庫斯·安東尼·柯普蘭,你最好馬上回答我!
Woman A: It's so tight.
女甲:衣服太緊了。
Girl friend: Tight? The only thing's that's going to be tight is my foot down your throat. You better answer me!
女朋友:緊?等我的腳踩到你的脖子上的時候,你就會知道什么是緊了。快回答我!
Woman A: It's a perfect fit.
女甲:正合適。
Girl friend: I can't believe what I just heard.
女朋友:真不敢相信我聽到的。
Woman B: I told you.
女乙:我告訴過你。