Mr.Hartley.
哈特利先生。
Yeah.
怎么啦?
I'm so sorry about all this.I'm gonna have Betty reschedule the presentation.
我對發生這一切很抱歉。我會讓貝蒂和你重新預約會談的時間。
Why do we need to reschedule?
為什么我們需要重新預約呢?
I know,just because of…
我知道,是因為…
Yeah,look,don't get me wrong,It-it breaks my heart that there's a child missing.
哦,聽著,別誤會。丟了個孩子,我…我也很難過。
But tomorrow morning,I get on a plane for Moscow.
但明天早上,我就坐飛機去莫斯科了。
So we're gonna have to lock this thing down today,or that's it.
我們得今天做決定或就這么算了。
All right,um…Excuse me just a second.
好吧,嗯,請稍等一下。
Ms.Slater seems to think that your friend Christina Mckinney has something to do with the disappearance of her child.
斯萊特小姐認為你的朋友克里斯丁娜麥金妮跟她的孩子失蹤有關系。
No,she would never do anything like that.
不,她絕對不會做這樣的事。
She loves that baby.She's as davastated as anyone else.
她很愛這個孩子,她和其他人一樣心都碎了。
Which gives her even more of a motive?
這樣就給了她一個犯罪動機?
Look,she already told you,she was in the closet the whole time.
聽著,她已經告訴你,她一直待在衣櫥里。
Do you even have any evidence that she did anything?
你有證據證明她做過什么嗎?
That's why we're talking to you,Miss Suarez.
這就是為什么我們要向你問話,蘇亞雷斯小姐。
Detective,I have known Christina for years.There is no way she could've done this.
警官,我認識克里斯丁娜很多年了。她不可能做這種事的。