第22周 在銀行
熒屏情景:
星期四 貸款 片段選自《好好先生》 Yes Man 27:24--28:18
Woman: Excuse me. I'd like to apply for a small-business loan.
女:打擾,我想申請小額貸款。
Carl: And what's your business?
卡爾:請問你是做什么生意?
Woman: I bake cakes in the shape of different celebrities' faces.
女:我專門烘焙名人臉形蛋糕。
Carl: Oh, wow, Mickey Rourke.
卡爾:哦,哇喔,米基洛克!
Woman: No. It's Bono.
女:不對,這是波諾·鮑諾。
Carl: Oh. Yeah, right. Let's hope it doesn't taste like Mickey Rourke.
卡爾:對哦。希望吃起來不像米基洛克。
Woman: So, what do you think?
女:你覺得怎樣?
Carl: I think yes.
卡爾:我覺得沒問題。
Norman: Inta-maresting. Cakes, huh?
諾曼:有點兒意思,蛋糕?
Carl: Yeah. I just kind of went with my gut on it, Norm.
卡爾:是的,我完全是憑直覺,諾。
Norman: You called me Norm.
諾曼:你叫我諾。
Carl: Yeah.
卡爾:是啊。
Norman: Could that, like, be my nickname?
諾曼:能不能當我的小名?
Carl: Yeah. I guess.
卡爾:我想沒問題吧。
Norman: Oh, nice. I like your style. Car that could be yours.
諾曼:哦,太好了,我喜歡你的幽默感。你的小名就是小卡。
Carl: Yeah. Carl's pretty short already, but.
卡爾:好,雖然卡爾已經算是小名。
Norman: But it's the kind of dazzle we need around here.
諾曼:我認為在這大家都需要一個小名。