We develop products the market wants to buy. We rely on our instincts and have frank discussions with dealers.
我們開發市場想要購買的產品。我們依賴于自己的直覺以及和經銷商們進行開誠布公的討論。
We do this rather than run marketing studies, because we think they can be a waste of time. It sounds simple, and it works for us.
我們沒有進行市場研究,因為我們認為這是浪費時間。聽起來很簡單,并且對我們而言非常奏效。
And while the advanced telescopes are clearly the company's brand strength,
雖然高級望遠鏡顯然是公司的品牌實力,
a major reason for our success with consumers is our ability to apply sophisticated technology to mass-market models.
但我們在消費者方面取得成功的主要原因是我們將精良工藝運用于大眾市場模型的能力。
We offer a range of telescopes costing from eighty-nine dollars to fifteen thousand dollars,
我們提供的望遠鏡成本在89美元到15000美元不等,
but fifty per cent of sales are generated by telescopes sold for under five hundred dollars.
但是50%的銷售額都來自于價格在500美元以下的望遠鏡。
In the future, I see Hinde creating more telescopes for amateur astronomers.
我預計未來Hinde將為天文愛好者創造出更多的望遠鏡。
But the company is also looking for ways to broaden into new markets.
但是公司也在尋求擴張新市場的方法。
We believe that our core competencies are in demand and will achieve that breakthrough for us.
我們認為我們的核心競爭力很受歡迎,并將為我們實現突破。
For the last year, for example, the company has supplied optical components to HNT Networks in Seattle, a wireless-communications company.
例如,去年公司為西雅圖的HNT Networks供應光學元件,這是一家無線通信公司。
Thank you. If you have any…
謝謝。如果大家有任何...