第19周 在商場
熒屏情景:
星期一 挑選禮物 片段選自《生活大爆炸》第2季第11集 The Big Bang Theory S02E11 10:27--11:32
Sheldon: I don't see anything in here a woman would want.
謝爾丹:我真看不出,這里有什么東西會是女人想要的。
Howard: You're kidding. You've got lotions and bath oils and soaps. I mean, that's the estrogen "hat trick".
霍華德:你開玩笑吧。這里有潤膚露,沐浴精油,還有肥皂。那就是雌激素“帽子戲法”。
Sheldon: What it is a cacophonous assault of eucalyptus, bayberry, cinnamon and vanilla. It's as if my head were trapped in the pajamas of a sultan.
謝爾丹:這完全就是桉樹,香樹,肉桂和香草的粗魯侵襲嘛。就像我的腦袋被某個蘇丹的睡衣包住了一樣。
Raj: Sheldon, if you don't like this stuff, let's just go next door and build her a bear.
拉杰:謝爾丹,如果你不喜歡這些東西,我們就到隔壁去給她做一個熊就好了啊。
Sheldon: I told you before, bears are terrifying.
謝爾丹:我告訴過你了,熊很可怕啊。
Howard: Come on, bath stuff. It's perfect! You got a scented candle, a cleansing buff, a spearmint and green tea scented bath oil, promotes relaxation.
霍華德:拜托,洗浴的東西很完美啊。這里是有香味的蠟燭,一個洗浴擦,綠薄荷和綠茶味的洗浴精油,促進放松情緒。
Sheldon: That presupposes Penny is tense.
謝爾丹:那是假定佩妮很緊張。
Raj: She knows you. She's tense. We all are. Buy a basket!
拉杰:她認識你,她肯定緊張。我們全都很緊張,就買這個籃子吧。
Howard: Excuse me, we're ready.
霍華德:不好意思,我們選好了。
Sheldon: No, we're not. Let's say for a moment that I accept the bath item gift hypothesis, I now lay the following conundrum at your feet: Which size?
謝爾丹:不,我們可沒選好。假設我同意接受買這個洗浴物品當禮品的提議,我現在要給你丟出這樣一個難題,買多大的?
Howard: This one. Let's go.
霍華德:就這個,我們走吧。
Sheldon: You put no thought into that.
謝爾丹:你說這話連想都沒想啊。
Howard: I'm sorry. Uh... this one. Let's go!
霍華德:對不起。嗯……就這個,我們走。