Woman: CIT Computers.
女:CIT電腦。
Man: Hello. I'm ringing from Davies and Bake; Accountants. I need some advice about office equipment.
男:你好。我是戴維斯和貝克的會計師。我需要一些關于辦公設備的建議。
Woman: Right. Could I just take your name first?
女:好的。我能先記下你的名字嗎?
Man: Yes, I'm James McDougall. That's M-C-D-O-U-G-A-double L.
男:好的,我是詹姆斯·麥克杜格爾。M-C-D-O-U-G-A-L-L。
Woman: Thank you. Now, what exactly are you interested in?
女:謝謝。那么,你想了解些什么?
Man: We need a new office printer, but Pm not sure which type.
男:我們需要一臺新的辦公室打印機,但產品經理不確定是哪種。
Woman: Do you need anything special?
女:你有什么特別的需要嗎?
Man: We haven't much space, so no wider than thirty-five centimetres.
男:我們沒有太多的空間,所以寬度不要超過35厘米。
Woman: We've got some that size.
女:我們有那種尺寸的。
Man: What about printout quality?
男:打印出來的質量怎么樣?
Woman: You can choose either two hundred and thirty-five or one hundred and ninety-six dots per centimetre. One hundred and ninety-six is fine if you don't do much specialised printing.
女:你可以選擇每厘米235點或196點的型號。如果你不打印太專業的東西,196就可以了。
Man: That'll be OK. How fast is it? We're a busy office.
男:那就好了。什么時候能到?我們的辦公室很忙。