Classic Statements
經典語句
1. Better buckle up, Chuck. It's gonna get bumpy.
1. 最好系上安全帶,查克,會震蕩的。
2. "Fasten your seat belt" sign's on. I need you to return to your seat.
2. 這寫著“系好安全帶”呢,我需要你回到座位上去。
3. Ted, you've been living your whole life in a seat belt. It's time to unclick.
3. 泰德,你這一生都坐在安全帶里,是時候解開了。
4. Where's my seat?
4. 我的座位在哪兒?
5. Where can I put my baggage?
5. 哪里可以放我的行李呢?
6. Do you have anything to read?
6. 有沒有可以供閱讀的東西?
7. What's the time in New York? It's tweleve hours behind us.
7. 紐約當地時間是幾點?紐約比我們這里晚12小時。
8. Excuse me, miss. I'm a transit passenger for Flight No. 556. Can you tell me where to go?
8. 小姐,打擾一下。我是轉乘556次航班的旅客。你能告訴我往哪兒走嗎?
9. Take the escalator over there and turn right, you'll see the sign.
9. 到那邊乘坐自動扶梯,然后往右拐,您就會看到指示牌。
10. Excuse me, I'm transferring to London here. Is this the right counter to check in at?
10. 請問:我轉機到倫敦,是在這兒檢票嗎?