第6周 面試
熒屏情景:
星期五 考驗能力 片段選自《西裝革履》 第1季第1集 Suits 1 S01E01 10:51--19:43
Harvey: How the hell did you know they were the police?
哈維:你怎么知道他們是警察?
Michael: I read this novel in elementary school and it was the exact same thing.
邁克爾:我在小學讀過一本小說,情況一模一樣。
Harvey: You read a novel in elementary school?
哈維:小學的讀的一本小說?
Michael: What? I like to read.
邁克爾:怎么了?我喜歡讀書。
Harvey: And why'd you ask them what time it was?
哈維:為什么要問他們時間?
Michael: Throw 'em off. What kind of drug dealer asks a cop what time it is when he's got a briefcase full of pot, right?
邁克爾:擺脫他們。哪有毒犯提著整箱大麻還有閑情問警察時間,對吧?
Harvey: We should hire you Jesus, I'd give you the 25 grand as a signing bonus.
哈維:真該雇你啊。真想給你這兩萬五當簽約金。
Michael: I'll take it.
邁克爾:好啊。
Harvey: Unfortunately, we only hire from Harvard. And you not only did not go to Harvard law school, you haven't even gone to any law school.
哈維:可惜我們只招哈佛的。你不但沒讀哈佛法學院,哪兒的法學院都沒進。
Michael: What if I told you that I consume knowledge like no one you've ever met and I've actually passed the bar?
邁克爾:我要是說我學知識超快,無人能比,而且確實通過了律師資格考試呢?
Harvey: I'd say you're full of crap.
哈維:那我說你是扯淡。
Michael: That's a Barbri legal handbook right there, right? Open it up. Read me something. Anything.
邁克爾:那是Barbri法律手冊吧?打開,讀一段,什么都可以。