熒屏情景:借書 片段選自《舞動人生》 Billy Elliot 18:10-19:30Mike: You're going to ballet every week?
邁克:你每個禮拜上芭蕾課?
Billy: Yeah, but don't say it out.
貝利:對,別說出去。
Mike: Why do you need to take lessons?
邁克:你為什么要上課?
Billy: Why do you think? To get better, you divvy.
貝利:你說呢?當然是為了學跳舞。
Mike: Do you get to wear a tutu?
邁克:你有穿芭蕾舞裙嗎?
Billy: Fuck off! They're only meant for lasses. I wear my shorts.
貝利:去你的,那是給女生穿的。我穿我的運動褲。
Mike: You want to ask for a tutu.
邁克:你應該要求穿芭蕾舞裙。
Billy: What for?
貝利:穿來干嘛?
Mike: To dance in.
邁克:跳舞啊!
Billy: I'd look a right dickhead.
貝利:我會看起來像個白癡。
Mike: I think you'd look wicked.
邁克:我認為會很好看。
Billy: Come on.
貝利:走吧!
Librarian: Don't know why you're looking at that. You can't take that out on a junior ticket.
圖書管理員:不要浪費時間了。你的少年圖書證不能借那本書。