As you said, john, everywhere, religions...
正如你所說 John 各地都有宗教
From exalting life to purging joy as a sin.
從謳歌生命到禁止談笑
Rome does it as grand opera.
羅馬帝國發揮到了極致
A simple path to goodness needs
簡單的通往良善的途徑
A supernatural roadmap.
超自然的路標
Supernatural...
超自然的
A stupid word, I mean...
可笑的詞語 我是說
Anything that happens, happens within nature,
任何事物的形成都符合自然規律
Whether we believe in it or not.
不論我們相信與否
Like a 14,000- Year-Old caveman.
比如一個1’4000歲的穴居人
I- I-I drove for a while,
我開了一會車
And then I sat for a while.
然后我坐了一會
I’m so ashamed.
我實在汗顏
And I’m freezing.
現在我快凍僵了
Well, come inside.
進來坐吧
I still don’t believe you, of course.
當然我還是不相信你
You need help.
你需要幫助
Everybody needs help.
每個人都需要幫助
Yes, well, some more than others.
是的 但有人更需要