I have a child.I have a child.
我有個小孩.
Clear a path here.
讓路
Please, I have a child.
我有個小孩
Please, I'm all she has in the world. -
拜托,我是她唯一的依靠 - 走吧
Go on.Step back, step back,
去吧。退后,退后
Please. - Here, give her to me.
拜托 -來,我來接著她
Give her here.There, there.
給我。沒事了
Wait, wait, wait. Mr. Andrews.
等一下!安德魯斯先生…
Oh, Rose.
蘿絲
Won't you even make a try for it?
你不想試著逃生嗎?
I'm sorry that I didn't build you a stronger ship, young Rose.
對不起,船造得不夠牢靠
It's going fast. We have to move.
船沉得很快,快走
Wait. Good luck to you, Rose.
等一下。祝你好運,蘿絲
And to you.
你也一樣
Mr. Guggenheim. These are for you, Mr. Guggenheim.
古根先生,救生衣給你
No, thank you. We are dressed in our best and are prepared to go down as gentlemen.
不用了,謝謝。我們盛裝以待,要像個紳士那樣,體面地死去。
But we would like a brandy.
來點白蘭地好了