星級典句:
第一句:I'm sorry.
對不起。
A: Why are you late again?
你為什么又遲到了?
B: I'm sorry. I missed the bus.
對不起,我錯過車了。
A: Do you think I will believe such a story agian?
你以為我還會相信這樣的鬼話嗎?
B: Well...er, to be frank, I got up late.
嗯···呃,坦白說,我起床晚了。
第二句:This is really embarrassing.
真是不好意思。
A: I shouldn't have done such a thing. This is really embarrassing.
我真不該做那樣的事,真是不好意思。
B: It doesn't matter. Let's drop the subject.
沒關系,我們別談這個話題了。
其他表達法:
It's all my fault.
都是我的錯。
Please accept my apologies.
請接受我的道歉。
Excuse me for taking your time.
請原諒我耽誤你的時間了。
Sorry to interrupt you.
很抱歉打擾您。
v. 打斷,打擾,中止,中斷
n. [計算機]