Okay, okay, I get the drift. I'll go.
好啦…我了解,我去
Oh, y'all don't think I can do it.
你們以為我不行?
Watch this here.
看我的
Aha! Jump back. I'm pretty hot, huh?
我不錯吧?
Don't make me have to singe nobody to prove no point.
誰敢讓我試試看啊?
You had your chance to protect the Fa family.
你之前有過這個機會的
Your misguidance led Fa Deng to disaster.
結果卻把花嶝害得很慘
Yeah, thanks a lot.
對呀 多虧你了
And your point is?
什么意思?
The point is we will be sending a real dragon to retrieve Mulan
意思就是我們要派出一條真正的龍去找木蘭……
What... What... I'm a real dragon!
什么?我也是真正的龍啊
You are not worthy of this spot.
你根本就不夠格
Now, awaken the Great Stone Dragon.
快去叫醒石像神龍
So you'll get back to me on the job thing?
那你會考慮錄用我嗎?
Just one chance, is that too much to ask?
我只是要個機會嘛
I mean, it's not like it'll kill ya.
又不是要你老命