We're not watching the sea.
海面還沒查過
Why would we watch the sea?
干嘛看海面?
Sweep the harbour.
拍一下海港
Bring up the harbour cameras.
海港攝影機,換到電腦上
Aren't some of those out?
有些失效,對吧?
Yeah, but we have the lighthouse.
對,燈塔攝影機還能用
All buoy-cams, please.
浮筒攝影機
Long lens, short-base cameras.
換上望遠鏡頭
Why are we looking at the water?.
干嘛搜尋海面?
Truman, where are you going?
你想上哪兒?
Sailing?
做保險怎么能出海?
He's afraid of the water.
他不是怕水嗎?
Resume transmission.
繼續轉播…
l got 2-1 he doesn't make it.
我賭二比一他出不去
Just leave them in the car.
留在車上
Get off this mast-cam. You can't see his face. Go to the cabin-cam.
用船艙攝影機拍他的臉
cabin-cam.
船艙攝影機…
Perfect. That's our hero shot.
太好了,很像英雄
Let's get another boat out there.
派一艘船出海
l need to talk to the ferry guys.
找開渡輪的傢伙
Come on, get it moving!
快點開出去
Come on,
快點
l'm just the bus driver.
我只是巴士司機
They can't sail.
他們不會開船
They're actors!
他們是演員
How do we stop him?
怎么阻止他?
okay ... We're going to access the weather programme now.
啟動天氣控制
So hold on to your hats.
準備好
You got that?
好了嗎?
No, l think we'll want to localise the storm over the boat.
暴風雨集中在帆船上方
Get the co-ordinates.
你應該有坐標
There's no rescue boat.
沒有救難船他會驚慌
He'll turn back. He'll be afraid.
他很害怕,他會回頭
There she blows.
開始了
Come on.
快點
Give me some lightning.
來點閃電
Hit him again!
再來
Hit him again!
再來一次
He can't die on television!
全世界在看,不能淹死他
He was born on television.
他在電視上出生
Hold on!
你辦得到,抓緊
ls that the best you can do?
就這樣嗎?
You're gonna have to kill me!
你得殺了我才行