What the hell did she want?
該死的她到底想怎樣?
She wants that divorce.
她想要離婚
What about my proposition?
我的提議怎么樣?
Well, I like the idea of Jamaica.
我喜歡牙買加那主意
-What about Barbados?-Well, and Barbados, and Antigua.
-去巴貝多怎么樣? -巴貝多 還有安地瓜
Yeah, it’s true.There’s so many places I haven’t seen.
耶 沒錯 還有好多地方我沒去過
Hollywood.Saint Petersburg.
好萊塢 圣彼得堡
The Cote d’Azur, Coney Island.
蔚藍海岸 科尼島
And I hear there’s that wonderful hotel in Scotland called Balmoral.
我還聽說蘇格蘭有間叫作巴莫勒的酒店很不錯
-That’s where the queen lives.-So bed and breakfast is out.
-那是女王住的地方 -那樣床和早餐都泡湯了
-It’s on if you know the queen.-I don’t.
-只要你認識女王就成 -我不認識
I do.
我認識
That’s fantastic.
太不可思議了
But seriously, though.
我可是說真的
We could have such a wonderful time together.
我們可以一起度過如此美妙的時光
Venice?Disneyland?
威尼斯?迪士尼樂園?
Whatever you want.Whatever you want.
你想要什么都行 想要什么都行
Whoever you want.
想要誰都行
I could introduce you to whoever you want.
想要誰我都可以介紹你認識
Kissinger?Dick Cheney?
基辛格? 迪克切尼?
-Yes.-Yes?
-可以 -可以?
Madonna?Mike Tyson?
麥當娜? 邁克泰森?
I must say, that as offers go...
我必須得說 這些條件...
...it’s quite tempting.
相當誘人
You’re a naughty tempter, aren’t you?
你是個調皮的撒旦不是嗎?
I’m so glad you like my mind.Not many people like my mind.
我很高興你喜歡我的思想 并不是有很多人喜歡我的思想
Quite a few people like my body...
相當多人喜歡我的身體...