So, what are you writing?
那么你在寫什么?
It’s the story of a pathological killer.
關于一個病態殺手的故事
-I call it The Smiling Man.-Does he come to a bad end?
-我起名叫《微笑的男人》 -他的下場不太好是嗎?
He dies during the act of love.Like countless others.
他死于做愛期間 像其他無數人一樣
Countless others, eh?
其他無數人 呃?
I can see you’ve researched the subject thoroughly.
看得出來你已經徹底研究過這個題目
-What subject?-Death in orgasm.
-什么題目? -死于高潮
Isn’t that a beautiful notion?To die in the arms of your beloved.
那不是美很的想法嗎? 死在心愛的人懷里
Can you imagine anything more poignant?
你能想像出更強烈的事情嗎?
-I can’t, no.-No.
-不能 -沒錯
-You’re a married man, aren’t you?-Yeah, been married 13 years.
-你是已婚男人 不是嗎? -是的 結婚13年了
It was love at first sight.
是一見鐘情
And we’re still in love.Like two peas in a pod.
我們仍然相愛像豆莢里的兩顆豆子
Someone told me your wife has a lover.
有人告訴我你妻子有個情人
-She has, yeah.-Do you know him?
-她確實有 -你認識他嗎?
No, I’ve never met him.He’s some sort of Italian.
不,我從沒見過他 他有點意大利血統
Called Tandoori or something.
叫作坦多利或別的什么
One of the Bombay Tandooris?
是龐貝 坦多利嗎?
You’ve got it, yeah.
你說對了
You know something?I’ve never met an artistic burglar before.
知道嗎? 我以前從未碰過雅賊
That’s fantastic.
太妙了
-You.-Irish.Connemara.
-你 -愛爾蘭康尼瑪拉市
-What’s your background?-Me?
-你是什么背景? -我?
Spanish descent.By way of Uganda.
西班牙血統 經由烏干達
My grandparents were slaves.
我祖父母曾是奴隸
My mother was a dark-eyed, dusky beauty.
我母親是黑眼珠黑皮膚的美人
-Were you breastfed?-Oh, sure, like a baby.
-你吃過母乳? -噢 當然 還是嬰兒的時候
Shall I tell you what I want you to do with these jewels?
要我告訴你我想要你怎樣處理這些珠寶嗎?
What?
什么?