Dusty!
達斯丁!
Yes!
耶!
- I really need to speak with you! - This next number
- 我真的需要跟你談談!- 下一首
- is for your favorite teacher and mine. - Let’s go.
是給你們最喜歡的老師還有我
She put this wonderful concert together for all of us.
她讓我們歡聚于這樣美妙的音樂會
Give a big round of applause to Miss Jamie Palamino.
讓我們給潔蜜 帕拉米諾小姐最熱烈的掌聲
# When Jamie smiles #
當潔密微笑
# It takes me miles #
讓我游離好遠
# From where I’ve-- #
從我所在的地方
God, I still can’t believe he wrote me that song.
天哪,我還是不能相信他給我寫了那首歌
Oh I can. He’s been working on that song since high school, remember?
我相信,他在高中就寫了那首歌,記得嗎?
It’s like the stalker’s national anthem.
就像國歌一樣
Not to mention I already heard that song today,
更別說我今天已經聽過這首歌了
only it was Janice’s eyes that made him smile.
只不過改成賈尼絲的眼睛讓他微笑
- Janice? Who’s Janice? - A nurse with really big boobs
- 賈尼絲?誰是賈尼絲?- 一個有大波的護士
that works at the medical center. A girl I saw him kissing earlier tonight.
在醫院工作,我看見他今晚早些時候親過的女孩
Dusty’s a Jersey player, Jamie!
達斯丁是個好演員 潔蜜!
He’s out for revenge on you
他是為了報復你
for putting him in the friend zone in high school.
為了高中只把他當作朋友
What are you talking about?
你在說什么?
The guy’s looking for the anger bang!
他在尋找機會發泄!