特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,講解由可可簽約編輯編寫,版權歸可可網站所有。
視頻出處
以下視頻選自《唐頓莊園》第一季第一集。
影視片花
中英對白
Perhaps she misunderstood.
或許 她誤解了
No, it was quite plain.
沒有 說得很清楚
O'Brien told her Bates can't do the job properly.
O'Brien告訴她Bates無法勝任自己的工作
Why was he taken on?
怎么選上他的
Oh, he was Lord Grantham's batman
他是老爺的勤務兵
when he was fighting the Boers.
跟布爾人打仗時
I know that, but even so!
這我知道 那又如何
I think it's romantic.
很有人情味
I don't!
我不覺得
How can a valet do his work if he's lame?
瘸著個腳怎么做貼身男仆
He's not very lame.
他瘸得也不是很厲害
There. Anything else before I go down?
好了 還有什么要吩咐的
No. That's it. Thank you.
沒了 先這樣 謝謝
Oh, I hate black.
真討厭黑色
It's not for long.
穿不了多久
Ma says we can go into half-mourning next month
媽媽說下個月就可以穿半喪服
and back to colors by September.
九月就可穿回本色
Still a lot for a cousin.
But not a fiance.
是未婚夫就有必要了
He wasn't really a fiance.
他還算不上
No?
不算?
I thought that was what you call a man you're going to marry.
你要嫁的人不是未婚夫是什么
I was only going to marry him if nothing better turned up.
若有更好的選擇我才不會下嫁他
Mary, what a horrid thing to say!
Mary 這話太難聽了
Don't worry.
不用擔心
Edith would have taken him, wouldn't you?
Edith巴不得我這樣做 是吧
Yes. I'd have taken him.
是的 我是巴不得
If you'd given me the chance, I'd have taken him like a shot.
要是你給我個機會 我一定嫁給他