71.Don't worry about it.
別管他!
I don't want to look bad.
我不要看起來很丑。
Don't worry about it.No one will notice.
別管他!沒有人會注意的。
Don't pay attention to it.
別管他!
That guy over there is staring at me.
那家伙在那里一直盯著我看。
Don't pay attention to it.
別管他!
What the heck!
別管他!
Is it alright if I ask Dane to come over?
我可以請丹妮過來玩嗎?
What the heck!
別管他!
72.How do I say this?
怎么說?
It's so hard to explain.How so I say this?
這很難解釋,該怎么說呢?
What do you mean?
怎么說?
I'm feeling sorry for him.
我很同情他。
What do you mean?
怎么說?
73.That's rubbish.
胡扯的。
It's not like that at all.Tht's rubbish!
完全不是那么一回事。胡扯的!
74.Suits you well.
蠻配的。
That color looks really good on you.It suits you well.
你穿那種顏色很好看。蠻配的。
75.Blood and gore.
很惡心!
I don't like scary and violent movies.
我討厭恐怖片和暴力片。
There's too much blood and gore.
那些片很惡心!
That's so gross!
很惡心!
Will you stop making those gestures?That's so gross!
別作那些手勢啦!很惡心!
76.Get it?
懂了嗎?
We broke up two months ago!Stop calling me.Do you get it?
我們兩個月前就分手了,不要再打電話來,懂了嗎?
(Do you) know what I mean?/know what I'm saying?
懂了嗎?
That's the way it is.(Do you) know what I mean?/know what I'm saying?
事情就是這么一回事。懂了嗎?
You know?
懂了嗎?
I really hate this.You know?
我實在恨透這檔子事。懂了嗎?
77.Stop pretending.
別裝了!
I know you hate it.Stop pretending.
我知道你不喜歡它。別裝了!
78.Crazy!
神經病!
You can't do that!Crazy!
你不能這樣做!神經病!
79.No need.
免了吧!
I want to make sure that I get it straight.
我想把這件事弄清楚。
There's no need.Forget it.
免了吧,不用了。
80.Again.
又來了!
Here it comes again,I don't want to deal with it.
又來了!我不想理它。
That's typical.
又來了!
He's not taking responsibility for his mistake.
他沒有為他所犯的錯負責。
That's typical.
又來了!
adj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,獨特的