Sample 樣品
S: Salesclerk 售貨職員 C: Customer 顧客
實用句型 Practical Key Sentences
1. 展示樣品
S27: It's new sample, why don't you take some for a try?
新板,為什么不拿點試試?
S28: We often have new sample, please come have a look.
我們經常出新板,請常來看。
S29: This is new sample, take some for a try, OK?
這是新板,拿些去試一試,好嗎?
S30: We will give you a new sample when you come here.
你來我們這里的時候,我們給你新樣板。
S31: We are sure that these samples will meet your requirement.
我們確信此樣品會符合您的需求。
S32: When you came to Guangzhou last week, we had given you the new sample.
當你上周來廣州時,我么已經給你新樣品了。
S33: If you come to Guangzhou next week, the goods can be shipped in the end of this month.
如果你下周來廣州,這個月底就可以發貨了。
S34: If you want the sample of this style, we still have some.
如果你要這個款式的樣板,我們還有一些。
S35: We shall not fail to contact you as soon as fresh supplies come up.
一旦新貨上市,我們將立刻同你聯系。
S36: We invite your requiries if you consider our sample satisfactory.
如果認為我們的樣品令人滿意,歡迎來函詢價。
S37: Let me show you some samples of various qualities.
讓我拿些不同質量耳朵樣品給你看看。
S38: Here are all the samples. You may have a good look first.
這些都是樣品,您不妨先仔細看看。
S39: Tomorrow we also have new samples, come to have a look.
明天我們還有新板,請再來看看。
S40: Sorry, these products are not for sale.
很抱歉,這些都是非賣品。
S41: They are for display only.
它們只是用來展示的。
S42: I'm sorry, but they are samples and not for sale.
對不起,這些是樣品,不出售的。
S43: Sorry, this is sample, you can't take away.
對不起,這是樣板,不能拿走。
S44: We have some more on the 7th floor.
我們在7樓還有一些。
S45: The samples are in the showrooms.
樣品都放在陳列室里。
S46: The sample in the showroom is new.
樣品室里的樣品是新的。
S47: I'd like you to see our showroom.
我想讓您看看我們的展覽室。
S48: There are many samples in the showroom.
樣品室里的許多樣品是我們的新設計。
S49: Many samples in the showroom are of our new designs.
樣品室里的許多樣品是我們的新設計。
S50: How about looking over our showrooms upstairs?
到我們樓上的樣品陳列室看看怎么樣?
S51: Bring your sample to us.
帶你的樣板給我們。
S52: Bring your sample here.
把你的樣板帶過來。