星級典句:
第一句:I'm through with the customs formalities.
我已經辦完了海關手續。
A: Did you pay your duty, sir?
先生,您交稅了嗎?
B: Yes, here is the receipt. I'm through with the customs formalities.
是的,這是收據,我已經辦完了海關手續。
A: Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
B: Thank you!
謝謝!
第二句:Shall I go through the customs now?
我現在能過海關了嗎?
A: Shall I go through the customs now?
我現在能過海關了嗎?
B: Well, did you pay your duty, sir?
嗯,你交稅了嗎,先生?
A: Yes, here is the receipt.
是的,這是收據。
B: Then you can go through now.
那么您可以通過了。
海關官員在您通關時會問:
Have you got through all the customs formalities? 您辦理一切海關手續了嗎?
或者會告訴您已經辦完了海關手續:
Here is your receipt. You are through with the customs formalities. 這是您的收據,您已經辦完海關手續了。