I had to figure out where the buffalo were going to run
我得分辨出牛群的奔跑方向
and try to get there ahead of them.
然后趕在他們之前抵達
If I got dropped off in the wrong position, we would blow it.
如果我降落在錯誤的地點 就完蛋了
There wasn't going to be a second chance.
機不可失失不再來
That moment, when you get out of the helicopter,
當你下了直升飛機
and it leaves you behind,
它離你而去的那一刻
you feel an incredible sense of isolation.
我感到一種無法言喻的孤立感
On the lake. I'll guide you in.
在湖上 我給你指揮
Just down to the right.
鏡頭往右
Down. Zoom in.
拉近
Watch it. You're on the back guy.
注意 你們在拍最后那只
We're on the back guy.
我們在拍最后那只
'On the back. Which one is he going for?'
在最后 他在追哪一只
I don't know. Oh, there's one broken off.
我不知道 有一只掉隊了
Oh, my gosh! They're coming in now.
我的天 他們進鏡頭了
When I saw the herd coming around the corner,
當我看見牛群過來的時候
I knew we'd picked the right spot.
我知道我們選對了地點
I was right in front of them.
我就在他們的正前方
And the buffalo running right towards you,
當牛群直奔你而來時
it definitely does get your heart pounding.
絕對讓你心驚膽戰
The bison have poor eyesight and can't see Jeff.
野牛的視力很弱 所以并沒看見杰夫
It's now a test of nerves.
這是一場勇氣的考驗
Weighing one ton and running at 40 miles an hour,
體重一噸且以64公里的時速狂奔
one wrong step and the bison could kill Jeff.
只要出一點錯 野牛就會殺死杰夫
At the last second,
在最后一秒
they spot him and three peel away to the other side.
他們看見了他 三只野牛從另一邊離隊了