交貨日期 Delivery Date
S: Salesclerk 售貨職員 C: Customer 顧客
實用句型 Practical Key Sentences
S1: In ten days.
過十天。
S2: About ten days.
大于十天。
S3: What would you like us to do?
您希望我們怎么做?
S4: You'll get it by Friday.
星期五之前一定能到您的手中。
S5: We'll send the goods first thing tomorrow.
明天一早送貨。
S6: This style will be delivered a little later.
這款要遲一點才能交貨。
S7: The earliest delivery date is the end of the month.
最早要到月底交貨。
S8: After ten days, I mean this month twenty-fifth.
10天后,我是說這個月25號。
S9: These days we have so many orders, but we'll deliver as soon as possible.
這段時間訂單多,我們會盡快出貨。
S10: Because factory is too busy, the earliest delivery date is next month begining.
因為工廠忙,最早只能下月初給你。
S11: Because material factory supply us later, can we deliver a few days later?
因面料廠家供貨完了,我們能遲幾天交貨嗎?
S12: If you don't take goods within two months, we'll cancel the order and you can't take back your deposit.
如果您在兩個月之內不來拿貨,我們將作取消訂單處理,并且您不得要回您的定金。
S13: We'd rather not do you order if you don't permit us to deliver a few days late.
如果您不能寬限幾天的話,我們寧愿不做您的單。
C1: When deliver?
什么時候交貨?
C2: How many days to deliver?
多少天交貨?
C3: We need the goods urgently.
我們急需這批貨。
C4: When you supply me?
你什么時候能供貨給我?
C5: When will you make delivery?
什么時候能送貨?
C6: Can you set the delivery date?
能否把交貨期定下來?
C7: How soon can you get them ready?
多長能把貨備齊?
C8: Delivery must be within two weeks.
請務必在兩周內交貨。
C9: We must get the goods within this week.
我們必須在本周內拿到貨。
C10: How long will it take for the goods to arrive.
貨物到達需要多長時間?
C11: Earlier, OK? The deadline is this month fifteenth.
能不能早點?最遲交貨不超過這個月15號。
C12: Can you deliver the first 1000 pieces by March 20th?
第一批的1000件能不能在3月20日之前交貨?