That was no interview, Charlie. You're it. You're the only that showed up. You have to take the job.
沒有面試,查理,就是你。只有你來應征,你一定要做這個工作。
He sleeps a lot. You can watch television, call your girlfriend.
他睡的多,你可以看電視,打電話給女友。
I promise you, an easy 300bucks.
我向你保證,輕輕松松賺三百塊錢。
I don't get an easy feeling.
我可不覺得輕松。
His bark is worse than his bite. You know he was a great soldier, a real hero. The man grows on you.
他急躁但無惡意,以前他是個真正的大戰英雄。能交心的那種人。
By Sunday night, you'll be best friends. Charlie, please.
到星期天你們就成哥們兒了。拜托了,查理。
Yes?
什么事?
Yes! Who is this?
你是誰?
It's Randy.
是蘭迪。
Randy? You new?
蘭迪,你是我新親戚?
I'm your nephew.
我是你外甥。
Hah! Here I am!
我來了!
Your sister's been hoarding me long enough. Though it's time to spread the riches around.
你姐姐可是想死我了!散財的時候到了。