1. 關于起床的表達
It's time to get up.
該起床了。
I want to stay in bed for another half an hour.
我真想在床上多睡半個小時。
Let me sleep in for ten minutes.
讓我再睡10分鐘。
Get up soon.
快起床!
I usually sleep late on Saturdays.
我星期六通常晚起。
Get up! Or you will be late.
你再不起床就要遲到了!
Hurry up! Look alive!
快點兒!
Are you awake?
你醒了嗎?
I'm not quite awake.
我還沒有清醒過來。
It can't be that time already.
怎么已經是這個鐘點了?
Get out of bed, you lazy ass!
快起來,你這懶蟲!
It's still early.
時間還早呢。
Did the alarm go off?
鬧鐘響了嗎?
I heard the alarm. I can't stand the beeping sound.
我聽到鬧鐘響了。我真受不了那種嗶嗶的響聲。
I've overslept.
我睡過頭了。
You shouldn't have stayed up so late.
你不應該那么晚才睡。
I'm still sleepy. (I'm still drowsy.)
我還困著呢。
I never get up early.
我從來沒有早起過。
I'm not a morning person.
我不是早起的人。
I have trouble in waking up in the morning.
早起對我是件痛苦的事。
2. 真情告白
前奏:
I want to talk to you.
我有話要對你說。
這句話用于引起對方的注意,同時也表明你要說一些認真的事情,切記不可突然表白,否則會給對方留下冒失的印象。
同樣的意思我們還可以說:Can we talk? 我們能談談嗎?I'd like to talk with you. 我想和你談談。
Are you seeing anyone now?
你現在有男朋友嗎?
see除了表示“看見”之外,還可表示“與……交往”。這句話比"Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?"語氣要委婉許多,不至于引起對方的反感。
同樣的意思我們可以說:Are you dating anyone now? 或者Do you have a partner?
告白:
I'm crazy about you.
我為你癡迷。
同樣的意思可以說:I'm infatuated with you. 我為你神魂顛倒。
I want you to meet my parents. 我想讓你見見我的父母。
It was love at first sight. 我對你一見鐘情。
也可以說I fell in love with you the first time I saw you.
動詞fall的過去式
n. 獸皮
v