Okay. Wide open space.
好了 開闊地帶
Check the radio, see if we're good.
你該試一下無線電 看看好用不
We're not gonna have reception.
在這里不會收到的
Just try it.
就試試吧
I don't want to waste batteries.
我不想浪費電池
I'm not asking to keep it on.
我沒說讓你一天都開著
We're blocked by the mountain.
我們還是被山擋著
Check the damn radio!
就試一下該死的無線電
We might not have any juice left when we get to...
如果我試一下 到用的時候我們可能就...
Oh, my God. What the hell's that?
天 什么鬼東西
Something's coming.
有東西來了
Coming towards us.
我看是向咱們來的
Come on, let's move.
來吧 我們走
I shouldn't have come on this hike! Sawyer!
我不該來的 Sawyer!
Let him go!
別管他
That's...That's a big bear.
那是...那是一只大熊
You think that's what killed the pilot?
會是它殺了機長嗎
No. No, that's a tiny, teeny version compared to that.
不是 不 它和那東西相比就是小巫見大巫了
Guys, this isn't just a bear. It's a polar bear.
伙計們 這不光是一只熊 還是一只北極熊