It's cold...so cold it goes deep into your bones.
天氣好冷,冷得連骨頭都在刺痛,與想象的完全不一樣。
There is one place I can go to find warmth. That is to think of you.
但是只要我一想到你就感覺到無比溫暖。
I just wish I could be back there with you.
我真想回去守在你身旁。
Dear Rafe. I miss you so much.
親愛的雷夫,我好想你。
It's so strange to behalf a world away from you.
離你這么遠的感覺好奇怪。
What do you get for winning?
你贏到了什么?
Respect.
尊嚴。
So, why do you have to fight with your fists to get respect?
你為什么要靠拳頭才能得到尊嚴?
I left my mama in Texas...and joined the Navy to see the world...become a man.
我離開在田納西的媽媽……我加入海軍是為了見見世面……成為男子漢。
They made me a cook. Not even that.
他們卻叫我當廚子,連廚子都不算。
I clean up after other sailors eat.
我只是清潔工。
Two year, they never even let me fire a weapon.
兩年來沒碰過武器。