That was heavy.
那張桌子可真重
That Isaac Newton fellow was right.
看來牛頓的理論還挺正確的
He was onto something. -Clever boy.
他可真厲害 -聰明的家伙
Don't worry, that's mine.
別擔心 是我的東西
I'll come and get it in a minute.
等會兒就去收拾
Oh,God. Incoming, gentlemen.
我的天呀 美女來了
Deep breaths.
深呼吸
Nash, you might want to stop shuffling
納什 你最好
your papers for five seconds.
先休息幾秒鐘
I will not buy you gentlemen beer.
我不請你們喝啤酒
Oh, we're not here for beer, my friend.
我們不是來喝啤酒的
Does anyone else feel she should be moving in slow motion?
你們同不同意 她最好以慢鏡頭移動
Will she want a large wedding, you think?
她會要求一個盛大的婚禮嗎?
Shall we say swords, gentlemen? Pistols at dawn?
要用劍決斗 還是在黃昏時用手槍決斗?
Have you remembered nothing?
你們怎么都忘了
Recall the lessons of Adam Smith,
還記得現代經濟學之父
the father of modern economics.
亞當·史密斯的理論
"In competition...
在競爭中
individual ambition serves the common good."
個人的野心 往往會促進公共利益
Exactly. -Every man for himself, gentlemen.
沒錯 -每個人都為自己著想
And those who strike out are stuck with her friends.
被三陣出局的人 只能去約她的朋友
I'm not gonna strike out.
我絕不會被三陣的
You can lead a blonde to water,
你可以把美女帶到水邊
but you can't make her drink.
但你不能逼她喝水
I don't think he said that...
他好像沒說過這句話
Nobody move... She's looking over here.
別動 她在看我們了
She's looking at Nash.
她在看納什
Oh, God. He may have the upper hand now,
好吧 可能他現在占有優(yōu)勢
but wait until he opens his mouth.
但等他一開口 保證完蛋
Remember the last time?
還記得上次嗎?
Oh, yes, that was one for the history books.
對 那一次可真鮮