1. 表示后悔
I regret doing that.
我很后悔那樣做。
I am ashamed of...
我對……感到很羞愧。
I shouldn't have done it.
我真不該那樣做。
If only I...
要是……就好了。
I should have asked you.
我要是問你就好了。
I went a bit too far.
我做得有點太過分了。
It was too careless of me to make such a decision.
我做這樣的決定太草率了。
2. 表示獎勵
The father rewarded the little boy for cleaning the room.
小男孩因為打掃了房間而受到父親的獎勵。
He who does his duty is worthy of praising.
凡是忠于職守的人都值得獎勵。
If a player scores a strike in the 10th frame, he is entitled to 2 Bonus Balls.
如果一位選手在第10輪打了一個全中,他就會被獎勵多打2球。
An emblem given as an award or honor.
作為獎勵或榮譽而授予的徽章。
As a reward of passing the exams, she got a new bike from her parents.
她因為通過了考試,父母給她買了一輛新自行車作為獎勵。
Pay for Informants:Increase order and fear on your island for a high price.
獎勵告密者:重賞之下必有勇夫。
3. 比賽成績與獎勵相關表達
winner優勝者
record holder 紀錄保持者
cut/break the record 打破紀錄
set a new record 創造新紀錄
world record 世界紀錄
champion 冠軍
runner-up/the 2nd place 亞軍
third place/the 3rd place 季軍
medalist 獎牌獲得者
gold/silver/bronze medalist 金牌/銀牌/銅牌獲得者
last eight 取得決賽權的八名選手
placement/ranking 名次,排名
medal tally 獎牌榜
defend title 衛冕
victory ceremony/awarding ceremony 頒獎儀式
raise national flag and play national anthem 升國旗,奏國歌
mount the rostrum 登上頒獎臺
cup/trophy 獎杯
prize money 資金
award/to present prize 頒發獎品
undertake laps of honor 繞場一周向觀眾致意
n. 框,結構,骨架
v. 構成,把 ...