1. 初次見面
Brief greetings:
簡短問候:
Hi!/Hello!/Hullo!(for informal situation)
你好!(非正式)
Good morning/afternoon/evening. (for more formal situation)
早上好/中午好/晚上好。(較正式)
Extended greetings at the first meeting:
初次見面問候用語:
Nice to mee you. (Nice to meet you, too.) (for informal situation)
見到你很高興。(見到你我也很高興。)(非正式)
How do you do! (Nice to mee you.) (for more formal situation)
你好!(見到你很高興。) (較正式)
2. 分離道別
暗示性道別:
I've got to be going now.
我現在得走了。
It's getting late. I'm sorry I must be going now.
不早了,很抱歉,我得走了。
I think it's time for me to leave now.
我想我該走了。
I'm afraid I must be off.
恐怕我得走了。
對暗示告別的回答:
So soon? Can't you stay a little longer?
這么快就走?不再呆會兒了嗎?
Must you really be going?
真的要走了嗎?
Do you really want to go?
真的要走了嗎?
I won't keep you, then. Bye!
那我就不留你了,再見。
Must you? It's still early.
一定要走了嗎?還早呢!
告別時的客套話:
Drop in again when you're free.
有空請再來。
Don't forget to give me a ring.
別忘了給我來電話。
Have a good day.
祝你度過愉快的一天。
告別時請人轉達問候的客套話:
Please give my best regards to your family.
請向你們全家問好。
Best wishes to your parents.
請向你父母問好。
Remember me to your mother.
向你媽媽問好。
Mention me to Jim.
向吉姆問好。
Say hello to your wife for me.
請代我向你妻子問好。
表示“再見”的客套話:
Goodbye.
再見。
Good night.
晚安;再見。
See you (then)./See you later./See you soon./See you around.
再見。
See you tomorrow.
明天見。
So long.
再見。
Bye for now.
再見。
Take care. Bye.
多保重,再見。
Take it easy./Take your time.
慢走。
adj. 延續的,廣大的,擴大范圍的 動詞extend的