UNIT 5 My Future
第五單元 我的未來
Lesson 38: Dear Diary
第38課:親愛的日記
THINK ABOUT IT!Do you have an ambition?
What is it?What is Wang Mei's goal?
Date: November 1 ,Weather: Cold, but no snow yet.
日期:11月1日,天氣:寒冷,但是沒雪。
Dear Diary,
親愛的日記:
Today, my mother gave me a new diary.
今天,我媽媽給了我一個新日記本。
It is a special one. It has a lock.
它很特別。它有把鎖。
I open the lock with a little key.
我用一把小鑰匙打開它。
Nobody can open my diary but me.
除了我沒人能夠打開我的日記。
I will try to write in it every day.
我會盡力每天都記日記。
In school this week, Ms. Liu told us to write about our futures.
這周在學校,劉老師告訴我們要寫關于我們的未來。
She asked us about our ambitions.
她問了我們的志向。
I am only thirteen years old.
我只有13歲。
I don't know my future!
我不知道我的未來!
I might be tall, I might be rich, I might be happy - or I might be the opposite!
我可能會很高,有錢,我可能會很幸福——或者與之相反!
Li Ming is sure that I will have a good future.
李明相信我會有一個美好的未來。
He says that I'm good at helping people.
他說我擅長幫助別人。
He told me that I could be a doctor.
他告訴我我可能會當醫生。
That is a good goal.
那是個很不錯的目標。
To be a doctor, I will need to learn a lot in school.
要成為醫生,我需要在學校學習很多東西。
I am a good student, but I can be better.
我是個好學生,但我可以做得更好。
I will work hard to improve.
我會努力提高的。
Yesterday, every pupil in class wrote a page for our book of predictions.
昨天,班上每個學生都在我們的預言書上寫了一頁。
Maybe when I'm older I will take my key, open the lock and read this diary.
或許我長大后我會拿著我的鑰匙,打開鎖閱讀這本日記。
Will I be a doctor?
我會當醫生嗎?
I hope so!
我希望如此!
Wang Mei
王梅
LET'S DO IT!Write a letter to your parents.
Tell them about your ambition and tell them how you will reach your goal.
You may use these expressions: My ambition is to ____. I hope to ____. I want to ____.