UNIT 2 My Favourite School Subject
第二單元 我最喜歡的科目
Lesson 14: Irfan Studied China!
第14課:伊凡研究中國!
THINK ABOUT IT!Have you learned about other countries in school?
Which one is the most interesting?What does Irfan know about China?
Learning Tips
學習小帖士
This book is interesting
這本書很有趣。
I'm interested in this book.
我對這本書很感興趣。
This is my book report on the body.
這是我的一本身體報道書。
Do you like it?
你喜歡它嗎?
I'm Irfan.
我是伊凡。
My favourite subject is social studies.
我最喜歡的科目是社會學。
It's so interesting!
它非常有趣!
You learn about different counties of the world.
你會了解到世界很多不同的國家。
My class has learned about China.
我們班曾學習過有關中國的知識。
Now I want to go to China.
現在我想去中國。
I love to travel!
我喜歡旅行!
What did I learn about China?
我都對中國有哪些了解呢?
I learned lots of things.
我學到了很多東西。
I learned about Chinese festivals, like the Spring Festival and Children's Day.
我了解到中國的節日,如春節和兒童節。
I like Children's Day best.
我最喜歡兒童節。
We don't have a day for children in Canada.
在加拿大沒有兒童節。
We have Mother's Day and Father's Day, but no Children's Day.
我們有母親節和父親節,但沒有兒童節。
I think we need one!
我認為我們需要有一個兒童節!
When we studied China,
在我們學習中國時,
our teacher took us to a Chinese restaurant and a Chinese grocery store.
我們老師帶我們參觀過一個中餐館和一個中國食品雜貨店。
The grocery store had many foods I didn't know.
食品雜貨店有很多我不認識的食物。
The Chinese restaurant is great.
那家中餐館很棒。
I love Chinese food.
我愛中餐。
We have many Chinese restaurants in our city.
我們市有很多中餐館。
The name of my favourite restaurant is "Beijing Beijing Peking House."
我最喜歡的中餐館名叫“北京北京北京之家”。
That's a funny name, isn't it?
是個有趣的名字,不是嗎?
I don't know why it is called that.
我不知道它為什么叫這個名字。
Canada has lots of Chinese restaurants.
加拿大有很多中餐館。
It has many other restaurants, too.
也有很多其他餐館。
Learning Tips
學習小帖士
"That's a funny name, isn't it?" means "Irfan thinks it's a funny name."
“這個名字很有趣,對吧?”的意思是“伊凡認為這是一個有趣的名字。”
LET'S DO IT!Irfan has learned a lot about China.
Think of some things he may not know about your hometown.
Write a letter to Irfan about them.