口語精華:
1. spoil the mood
破壞氣氛
2. That's rude.
真沒禮貌。
3. Let go of me.
放開我。
4. Oh, I can see that.
噢,我懂了。
5. Don't tease me.
不要捉弄我。
6. What does this have to do with you?
這跟你有什么關系?
7. I think you've mistaken me for someone else.
我想你認錯人了。
8. I don't understand why you're being like this.
我不明白為什么你變成這樣。
9. I've been learning the ropes around here.
我在這里學到了很多東西。
10. I don't even think about it.
我想都沒想過。
11. Why would you do that to me?
你為什么要那樣對我?
12. Why would you put me in that position?
你為什么要把我置于那種境況?
經典對白:
1. Don: Jack keeps talking about escalating the toaster awards in order to lure women in, which is silly when you think about it,because other than a few working girls, most women aren't in charge of the banking.
Jack不停地說要增加烤箱獎品的量以吸引女性客戶,你想這有多傻:因為除了小部分職業女性外,大多數女性都不負責管有關銀行、存款的事兒。
2. Roger: The story itself was not much to my liking, but I think it showed an uncanny understanding of what most people like.
我自己并不是很喜歡這個故事,但我覺得這個故事展現了對大部分人所喜愛的東西異乎尋常的理解。