Back me up, I need you to flirt.What?
幫個忙 我要你去勾引他 什么
You're charming enough,right? That guy right there.
你魅力十足嘛 那家伙在那邊
I'll be right back. Stay here.
我馬上回來 別走開
Hey, I'm sorry.You just look very familiar.
不好意思 你看起來很眼熟
Sorry.Do I know you from somewhere?
抱歉 我在哪兒見過你嗎
We need to leave.Go.
我們得走了 走吧
How are you? Have you met...?No.
你好啊 我們見過嗎 不
Hello.You know, my friend here, Isabella, was noticing how fantastic your suit is.
你好啊 美人兒 知道嗎 我朋友 伊莎貝拉 一直在欣賞您那完美絕倫的西裝
We have to leave, unfortunately, but it was lovely to see you.
很遺憾 我們得走了 幸會了
Have a good night.
祝您愉快
I'm a model.
我是個模特兒
Where do you work?
你在哪兒工作
Actually, you know what, I think you're right.I think I don't know you. I'm sorry.
知道嗎 其實我想你是對的 我不認識你 很抱歉
There he is.
他在那邊
I got it, I got it.Move in, repeat, move in, now now now!
收到收到 行動 重復(fù)一遍 快上快上
Get off me!This is madness!
放開我 你們瘋了嗎
No, it's—it's not him.
不 不是他
Peter, we got the wrong guy!
彼得 我們抓錯人了