Situation 75
情景 75
It's up in the air.
尚未確定。可能要20分鐘或者更久。
I'm sorry but boarding has not yet started.
我很抱歉還沒有開始上船。
What seems to be the prblem?
大概是什么問題嗎?
There's a mechanical problem.
有個機件上的問題。
When do you expect to start boarding?
你預期能在什么時候開始上船?
It's up in the air.It might take twenty minutes or evenlonger.
尚未確定。可能要20分鐘或者更久。
Will you announce when you're ready?
當你們準備好時,請你宣布一下好嗎
Are you going to the United States next week?
你下禮拜將去美國嗎?
No.The plans have been changed.
不,計劃已經改了。
I thought it was all set.
我以為一切都定好了。
So did I,but something came up.
我原也以為這樣,但是發生了一些事情。
Any idea of when you'll be going?
知不知道你何時會去?
No.Everything's up in the air.
不知道。一切都沒確定。
I heard you and your family were going to Tainan.
我聽說你和你家人要去臺南。
We hope to.
我們希望去。
When are you going?
你們什么時候去?
We don't know.Our plans are all up in the air.
不知道,我們的計劃都尚未確定。
Why?
為什么?
The weather's been bad.We haven't been able to get a flight.
天氣一直不好。我們沒有辦法搭乘飛機。