Situation 62
情景 62
I'm calling about the apartment you advertised.
我打電話是想問一下有關人登廣告的公寓。
Hello.I'm calling about the apartment you advertised.
哈羅!我打電話是想問一下有關你登廣告的公寓。
Yes.Can I help you?
是的,我能幫你什么忙嗎?
I'm interested in a two bedroom apartment.Is it available?
我喜歡有兩間臥房的公寓。有空的嗎?
Yes,it is.
是的,有空的。
What's the rent?
租金多少呢?
It's $400 a month.
一個月四百塊。
Is this apartment furnished or unfurnished?
這公寓有沒有附家俱?
It's unfurnished.
沒附家俱的。
How many bedrooms does it have?
有多少間臥室?
Three bedrooms.
三間臥室。
Who pays the utilities?
誰付水電雜費呢?
You have to pay.
你必須付。
I'm calling about the room you advertised.Is it still available?
我打電話是知道有關你刊登廣告的房間。它仍然空著嗎?
Yes,it is.What would you like to know about it?
是的,它仍然空著。你想知道些什么?
Does it have a private entrance?
它是沒有私人進出口?
Yes,it does.You also have kitchen privileges with the room.
是的,它有。租這房間你也有使用廚房的權利。
Is there a place to park my car?
有沒有地方讓我停車?
Yes.Why don't you come by and look at the room?
有的。你何不過來看看房子?