Situation 61
情景 61
For the time being.
目前暫時
What did you do before you came to this country?
你在還沒來這國家之前從事什么工作?
I was an accountant.
我是個會計師。
What do you do now?
你現在做什么呢?
For the time being I'm working at a bank as a janitor.
目前暫時在一家銀行做清潔工。
I'm sure you'll be very successful in the future.
我相信人將來一這會非常成功。
Thank you.I hope so.Once I learn the language.
謝謝你,我希望如此。只要我學會這種語言。
Why are you riding the bus?
你為什么搭公共汽車?
My car's in the garage again.
我的車子又進修理廠了。
I thought you were going to buy a new car.
我以為你要買一部新車。
I was ,but I can't afford one right now.
我是要買,但是目前我還付不起。
What are you going to do for transportation?
你的交通問題如何解決?
For the time being I'll have to ride the bus.
目前我必須搭公共汽車。
Has Jack found a job yet?
杰克找到工作了嗎?
No.He's still looking.
沒有,他仍然在找。
He's been out of work for a long time.
他失業已經好久了。
Yes.He's getting discouraged.
是啊,他開始感到氣餒了。
Where's he living now?
他現在住哪里?
For the time being he's staying with his parents.
暫時和他的父母同住。