Good morning everyone.
諸位早上好,
I'd like to make a new remarks.
我來說幾句。
Let me start by saying, I think the merger is a good idea.
首先, 我認為合并是件好事。
If we amalgamate our two businesses, we can creat a more powerful one.
如果將我們兩家小企業合并起來,就能創造出一個實力更為雄厚的大企業。
With our increased size and financial power, we can amass new investors and raise ample funds to renovate the old hotel.
隨著企業規模的擴大和資金力量的增強,我們將征集新的投資者,籌集到足夠的資金,將我們的飯店整修一新。
We can attracts more guests by adding amenities, like a swimming pool, and planting more greenery to creat a peaceful ambience.
為了吸引更多的客人,我們還有添置游泳池等娛樂設施,多種花草樹木,營造出一個安靜祥和的氛圍。
To make it ever more special, we can build a special walkway that will allow people to amble amid the trees.
為了讓飯店變得更為獨特,我們可以在樹林里修一條走道,這樣客人就能在林中漫步了。
The result of our ambitious project will amaze the community.
這一雄心勃勃的項目定能創造出令世人驚嘆的成果。
After we finish the renovations, we can take photos and post them on our Internet site.
整修完畢后,我們可以拍些照片放到網上。
My brother is an amateur photographer and a very amenable individual.
我哥哥是名業余的攝影師,又是個言聽計從的人。
I'm sure he won't charge us for taking photos, as long as we keep the amount of photos down to a reasonable number.
我相信他一定會為我們免費拍照,只要照片數量合理就行。
Then, before openning the hotel, we'll need to hire and train a new staff of amicable people.
然后,在開放新飯店之前,我們需要召集一些有善的新員工,并對其進行培訓。
We don't want anyone who is ambivalent towards the concept of "personal services'.
我們不會聘用任何對“個人服務”這一概念持矛盾態度的人,
Such ambivalence is bad for business.
因為這種矛盾態度對飯店經營不利。
We want people who are hardworking and amiable.
我們需要既勤勞又和氣的人。
We'll also need a manager who has enough ambition to keep the hotel running efficiently.
我們還需要一位經理,他應該有足夠的雄心壯志,使飯店高效運作。
Okay. Thoes of you suffering from temporary amnesia, recall that we must vote to amend the company's by-laws before we can initiate the merger of our two companies.
好了,那些患暫時性健忘的人要記住再兩家企業搞合并之前,我們必須要以投票方式修改公司章程,
So let's vote. Everyone in favor of the amendment, say "aye!"
所以現在進行表決。所有贊成修改章程的,請說“贊成”!