Parker:Okay, okay. It's all right.
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 歐美電影學習 > 忠犬八公的故事 > 正文

加載中..
好啦 沒事的
Cate:Parker!
帕克
We had an agreement!
我們說好的
Parker:I know, I know...
我知道 我知道
Cate:Or did you forget?
還是你忘了
Parker:No, I didn't forget.
不 我沒忘
Well, It was, it was... He was at the
它在...它在...火車站
train station, he was kind of lost.
走失了
Karl's gonna send 'im to the pound tomorrow. I thought...
卡爾說要送去動物收容所 我就
Cate:You just thought you bring it home
你就把它帶回家
and talk me into keeping it.
然后說服我養它
Parker:No, no, I don't wanna keep him, I don't.
不 不 我不想養 我沒想過養
Tomorrow morning I'm getting up and
明天一早
I'll find out exactly where it belong. Okay?
我就給它找主人 行嗎
I promise you I will do that.
我保證會找到
Alright, this one is Luke's stuff.
好了 這是以前路客的東西
Okay, here you go. In there.
來吧 進來 待在那
There you go.
你就待這
Now look. A lot of good stuff here.
看啊 有許多好東西
Let's warm up. You got that.
鋪上布 保暖
It's pretty cool.
這個很漂亮
Like this? Yeah?
喜歡這娃娃嗎
This was Luke's favourite.
以前路客可喜歡了
Look, here's your water.
食水在這里
Some story to tell, huh? Couldn't you?
有很多話想說 對吧
Yeah. Okay, buddy.
好啦 小家伙


- 本節目其它精彩文章:
- 查看更多>>
-
影視精講《忠犬八公的故事》第17期:小八把車站當作家
原文視聽Jess:There you are, Hachi.來 給你 八公Hungry, huh.餓了吧Yes, very cold. It must eat.對 很冷 它得吃點東西I'm Jess, I owned the hot dog stand.我是杰西 我是熱狗攤老板Ken:I'm2012-07-16 編輯:finn 標簽: 忠犬八公的故事
-
影視精講《忠犬八公的故事》第16期:采訪小八
原文視聽 Hey, excuse me, sir. The dog out there.打擾一下 先生 外面那條狗Yeah?怎么了Is uh, is that the dog that I've been hear so much about?是我這一路上聽說的狗嗎What's it to you?你2012-07-15 編輯:finn 標簽: 忠犬八公的故事
-
影視精講《忠犬八公的故事》第15期:小八依舊等待
Hey, Hachi, what are you doing here?八公 你在這干嘛Look it, look it.看看它 看看它He stays right back his spot.它又去老地方了I thought it moved away. It did.我以為它搬走了 它是搬走了He was hungry hu2012-07-14 編輯:finn 標簽: 忠犬八公的故事
-
影視精講《忠犬八公的故事》第14期:教授逝世
原文視聽I have said that the soul is not more than the body.我曾說 靈魂不能超脫肉體之外And I have said that the body is not more than the soul.肉體也不能脫離靈魂而行And nothing, not god is greater t2012-07-13 編輯:finn 標簽: 忠犬八公的故事
-
影視精講《忠犬八公的故事》第13期:小八會撿球了?
原文視聽Hey, Hachi!你好 八公Ah, there it come.它來了Oh, how I am happy to see you.見到你真高興Why do you bring the ball?你叼個球做什么What is he doing with the ball?它叼個球干什么You wanna play catc2012-07-12 編輯:finn 標簽: 忠犬八公的故事