Can you get in touch with the purchaser and obtain authorization for endorsement?
你可以幫我向原發票人確認這張機票的轉讓嗎?
OK.we'll send a fax to Shanghai and get authorization.
好的,我們會發傳真到上海確認。
How long will it take?
要花多少時間呢?
It will take about one day.
大概要花一天。
Can you endorse it if the purchaser agrees?
如果發票人同意,你可以轉讓嗎?
Yes,we'll contact you as soon as we receive a reply from Shanghai.
是的,我們收到上海的回答后會盡快通知你。
My ticket is not properly endorsed yet,but do you accept it?
我的機票沒有明確的轉讓,你可以接受它嗎?
Sorry,we can't accept it without endorsement.
對不起?沒有轉讓背書的機票我們不接受。
I want to change my itinerary.
我想改變我的旅程。
How do you like to change your itinerary?
你想如何改變你的旅程呢?
Can I include Paris in my itinerary?
我可以把巴黎加入我的旅程中嗎?
Would you please type out my itinerary?
可以請你把我的旅程用打字機打出來嗎?
Please attach an itinerary sheet to my ticket?
請你幫我做一份旅程表好嗎?
I want to advise my friend of my itinerary.
我想通知我的朋友我的旅程。
Can you make my whole itinerary back to China.
你可以幫我安排回中國的旅程嗎?
Is it possible to change my reservation to tomorrow?
我可以改變我明天的預約嗎?
Yes,it's possible.
是的,有可能。